No Products in the Cart
The Ugreen Sata to USB 3.0 Adapter Cable Hard Disk Driver SSD Sata HDD Converter provides a convenient way to add portability to a SATA HDD. Simply connect the USB cable to the hard drive, then you can enjoy a universal USB 3.0 output at ultra fast speed. Crafted with ABS and PVC materials, it is durable for long-term use. And it is easy to install and use. Just plug and play! Don't hesitate to get one!
1. Easier Hard Drive Access
The USB 3.0 to SATA adapter cable allows you to connect any standard 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD mobile enclosure to your computer/laptop via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. It is ideal for you to backup files or upgrade your notebook/PC hard drive.
2. Faster Speed With UASP
This usb sata adapter supports UASP Technology, which is 20% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
3. Strong Compatibility
* Compatible with 2.5"/3.5" HDD, SSD.
* Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X.
* Compatible with PS4, connecting 2.5"/3.5" HDD working as a expansion.
Note: Please connect 12V/2A power adapter for 2.5"/3.5" HDD when using on PS4. Before using, please format the hard drive on PS4.
4. Simple Operation
Plug and Play, easy and convenient to carry and use this usb hdd ssd converter. Warm Tip: When finish using the drives, please click the disk icon at the lower right on your PC, then choose "?Eject Hard Drive"? to remove the hardware safely.
|Material||ABS & PVC|
|Core||Tinned Oxygen-free Copper|
|Dimensions||(1.97 x 1.65 x 0.49)" / (5 x 4.2 x 1.25)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||1.76oz / 50g|
* For Using It:
Plug the hard drive into the adapter¡ú Connect the adapter with power¡ú Connect it to your computer via the USB interface
*For Removing It:
Click the disk icon, choose "Eject Hard Drive"? to remove the hardware safely¡ú Disconnect the 12V 2A power adapter¡ú Disconnect the usb port
1. No extra power required for 2.5" HDD/SDD.
2. For 3.5" HDD/SDD, Please connect the 12V/2A power adapter in the package for stable transmission.
3. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
4. Do NOT support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.