The Snake Rope Brush Bore Cleaner Tool is an easy-to-use tool for cleaning narrow barrels and tubes. It is a brass weighted drop-through cord that slips easily down the barrel. Simply grasp and pull the cleaning cord through the barrel, one pull through will do it all. Plus, it has no exposed metal that could damage sensitive rifling or crown and is solvent compatible. Lightweight and compact, it is easy to store and carry. Don¡ät hesitate to get one! It surely is worth your investment!
- An easy-to-use tool for cleaning narrow barrels and tubes
- Brass weighted drop-through cord slips easily down the barrel
- Grasp and pull the cleaning cord through the barrel, one pull through does it all
- Lightweight and compact, no assembly required
- No exposed metal to damage sensitive rifling or crown, solvent compatible How to use a bore snake ? Drop brass weighted cord through the bore. Pull slowly, being careful not to snag on edges or gun parts. Repeat as needed until gun bore is clean. The Bore Snake can be washed easily by hands. Band securely or use a was bag for machine cleaning. Air dry.
|| G01: 12 GA Gauge
|| 1.06oz / 30g
|| (3.15 x 1.57 x 1.57)" / (8 x 4 x 4)cm (L x W x H)