Eco OBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to function the fuel save. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. it fits all car from the year of 1996.
- The Eco OBD2 is a plug-and-drive device for economical fuel consumption reduction and low emissions.
- Easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD2 connector of cars. it fits all car from the year of 1996.
- It works based OBD2 protocols as remaping the Car's computer ECU. After driving 200 km road total, it adjusts itself to the car, according to the drivers' habits and always keeps remaping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.
What does Eco OBD2 make?
- Depending on your driving habits, ecoobd2 reconfigures the computer ECU on the car to reduce fuel consumption on the vehicle.
- When you drive more kilometers per mile, Eco OBD2 reconfigures and adjusts itself to match your car for better fuel economy.
What is the Eco OBD2 power fuel optimization device?
- The Eco OBD2 is a power fuel optimization unit that plugs into your car's OBD2 connector, reducing the fuel consumption of your car. When it is inserted into the OBD2 connector, Eco OBD2 receives and transmits information with the ECU data from the car ECU.
- Eco OBD2 adjusts boost, fuel volume, fuel injection timing and fuel injection pressure to reduce fuel consumption in your car.
- The Eco OBD2 power fuel optimization device does not exceed the manufacturer's requirements and it can only be used in engine tolerances. It can discover the hidden power of your car.
- It will not damage the engine and car ECU, and does not have any negative effects on the depot's settings. It does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug Eco OBD2 from OBD2 connector.
- Eco OBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. - Up to 15% Fuel Save
- Eco OBD2 is very easy to use.
- Plug it into OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on.
- Eco OBD2 settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle, there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment. It will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving, and then it adjusts itself to match your car perfectly.
- Eco OBD2 works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map.
- Eco OBD2 is equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine.
- It produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. Eco OBD2 power fuel optimization device are high quality.
Installation and Calibration
Step 1: Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
Step 2: Find OBD2 connector in your car and Plug in Eco OBD2.
Step 3: Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
Step 4: Press the reset buttom for about 5 sec. After releasing the button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (Eco OBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
Step 5: Start up the engine.
Step 6: EcoOBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus Eco OBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more fuel saving.
Does your car have OBD2 connector?
- On-Board Diagnostics, or "OBD," is a computer-based system built into all 1996 and later light-duty vehicles and trucks, as required by the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990.
- OBD systems are designed to monitor the performance of some of an engine's major components including those responsible for controlling emissions.
- OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA.
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union.
- With diesel engine sold after January 1, 2003.
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
- Driver's side, underneath dasboard, in the area under the steering column.
- Driver's side, underneath dasboard,between the driver-side door and steering column area.
- Driver's side, underneath dasboard, between the steering column area and the center console.
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the steering column and center console.
- Driver's side, dashboard instrument/gauge area, between the driver-side door and steering column.
- Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline.
- Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline or on passenger side of center console.
- Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.
- Certificates : CE / FCC / RoHS
||Eco OBD2 Benzine Gasoline
||Plug and Drive Eco OBD2
- 1 x NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface
- 1 x User Manuel English