DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit SMD Soldered 13803K Version
The DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit SMD Soldered 13803K Version uses an ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display. It can be used as ARM test development board. Source code is available for secondary development. Capable students can transform it into a millivoltmeter, data loggers, and more. It is built with auto, regular and one-shot modes, making it easy to capture instantaneous waveform. And it comes with 1KHz/3.3V square wave test signal source. Click and order now!
- Use an ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8)
- 2.4-inch color TFT display
- Can be used as ARM test development board
- Source code is available for secondary development
- Capable students can transform it into a millivoltmeter, data loggers, and more
- Built with auto, regular and one-shot modes
- Easy to capture instantaneous waveform
- Rising or falling edge trigger is available
- Adjustable trigger level position, and with instructions
- Observable previous trigger waveform (negative delay)
- Can freeze waveform display at any time (HOLD function)
- Come with 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- Simple and reliable circuits at an affordable price
|PCB Dimensions||(4.61 x 2.99 x 0.08)" / (11.7 x 7.6 x 0.2)cm (L x W x H)|
|Screen Size||52 x 40mm|
|Supply Voltage||DC 9V|
|Maximum Real-time Sampling Rate||1Msps|
|Sampling Buffer Depth||1024 bytes|
|Analog Bandwidth||0 - 200KHz|
|Vertical Sensitivity||10mV / Div - 5V / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)|
|Maximum Input Voltage||50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)|
|Coupling Modes||DC / AC / GND|
|The Horizontal Time Base Range||10¦Ìs / Div - 50s / Div (1-2-5 progressive manner)|
|Weight||3.70oz / 105g|
- 1 x DSO138 DIY Digital Oscilloscope Kit
- 1 x Probe
- 3 x User Manuals
We offer shipping service for all items online to most countries of the world. Orders are shipped directly from our warehouse in CN, in plain brown boxes with envelopes.
When in stock, Shipped within 2 working days; Out of stock, Shipped within 3-7 working days. Exculde big holidays and irresistible factors.
We do everything we can to make sure your order is delivered on time.
1.Starting from 11-12-2020, the freight rate will be adjusted as follows:
Order amount over $30, free shipping；
Less than $30, charge $2 -$4.5 shipping fee
|Conditions||Shipping Fee||Services Offered|
|US$30.00 and up||Free||Tracking|
2. If masks and other epidemic prevention supplies are requisitioned by the local government during transportation, no refund will be given. Thank you for your understanding!
|Ship From||Shipping Method||
You must be aware that delays can occur due to holidays and unforeseen events.
Orders are sent out through regular shipping. If you wish to have them sent with insurance coverage or through express delivery, email us first at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing. We will give you the quotation.
Out of Stock Items
While we make every effort to keep all listed merchandise in stock, occasionally we are sold out of a certain item. If we are out of stock on an item you have ordered, we will send you an email update as quickly as possible. It will then be your choice to proceed and keep the order in place or cancel it. Items are not charged to your credit card until they are shipped.
We can not cancel your order when it's already shipped.
We use 3rd party couriers to deliver the orders. If you purchase with us you understand that there's risk of parcels getting lost. We only refund orders that have proof that they were not received.
We use 3rd party tracking systems to track orders and if the website states that your order was delivered then we will go by it. Only when the state, city or zip code from your tracking number is not consistent with your inputted shipping details, we will offer the refund. No exceptions.
All return requests for unwanted items must be made within 14 days of receiving the order. Kindly keep it neat and in its original packaging.
Should you have any further concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We're here to help!