No Products in the Cart
HOW TO USE:
1. Press and continue to hold down the trigger to take temperature readings (SCAN appearing on the display indicates measurements are being taken);
2. release the trigger (HOLD appearing on the screen indicates that the unit is no longer taking temperature measurements), the last temperature will display and hold on the screen;
3. the display will turn off automatically after 15 seconds without any operation.
1.This unit is NOT a medical thermometer, so it is NOT USED FOR measuring human or animal body temperature;
2. the target must be optically (infrared-optically) visible to the IR thermometer (high levels of dust or smoke make measurement less accurate);
3. ONLY SURFACE temperatures can be measured;
4. ENSURE there is not other hotter body near the target which makes measurement less accurate;
5. DO NOT point the laser at human's eyes (eye damage may result from direct exposure to laser light);
6. DO NOT use the solvent to clean the lens;
7. DO NOT put this unit in water.
TIPS: The D:S ratio of 12:1 means the ratio of the distance to the size of the spot being measured is 12:1. For example, an object's diameter of 100 mm can be measured from 1200 mm.
|Temperature Range||-50a??/span>~380a??/span> (-58a??/span>~716a??/span>)|
|Accuracy||¡À1.5% or ¡À1.5a??/span>|
|Resolution||¡À1% or ¡À1a??/span>|
|Distance Spot Ratio||12 : 1|
|Resolution||0.1a??/span> / 0.1¡ãF|
|Red Laser Power||Less Than 0.5 MW|
|Function||Temperature Unit Conversion, Data Remains Displayed, Laser Target Display Selection, Backlight Display Selection, Automatic Power-off, Low Power Display|
|Power Supply||2 x 1.5V AAA battery (Not Included)|
|Product Dimension||140 x 85 x 35mm (L x W x H)|