- Convenient wear
- Low noise, low distortion
- For people with severe hearing loss
- Product use hearing assistive devices
- The scope of application of gas conduction hearing disorders
- Taboos otitis media or ear suppuration who are disabled
|Max Sound Output
||129dB ¡À 4dB
|Max Sound Gain
||50dB ¡À 5dB
|Harmonic Wave Distortion
||As the Picture Shows
||5.3 x 4.4 x 1.0cm
||7.5 x 10 x 3.2cm
- 1 x X-168 Hearing Aid
- 2 x Earplug (different sizes)
- 2 x AG13 Button Cells
- 1 x User Manual
1, If you hear the whistling sound, please make sure if you put the earplug tightly, or if you use a appropriate size earplug.
2, Please take out the battery or turn off the hearing aid when you stop to use it.
3, This product is not waterproof.
4, If water enter the sound amplifier, remove the battery and place the sound amplifier in a warm place to dry.
5, Sound Amplifier is not a hearing aid for those with impaired hearing. If you have impaired hearing, please consult your doctor.