This calibrator fits for 7.62x39 caliber. It is made of premium full copper material, which is durable to use. With red laser design, this calibrator can improve accuracy. It projects a straight laser beam allowing precise optical adjustments to sight in your scopes or sights. In addition, it is perfect for hunters, competitive/recreational shooters and law enforcement. It is also great for the range and ensuring your tactical equipment is still zeroed in after travel. Moreover, it features compact design, making it lightweight. You can carry and use it conveniently.
- Made of premium full copper material, durable to use
- With red laser design, can improve accuracy
- Perfect for hunters, competitive/recreational shooters and law enforcement
- Great for the range and ensuring your tactical equipment is still zeroed in after travel
- Feature compact design, lightweight, convenient to carry and use
- Battery Installation: Simply twist the end cap counterclockwise to open the battery housing, insert the batteries and all anode facing outwards. Be certain that the batteries are all facing in proper direction.
- Turn On: Insert batteries then turn the end cap clockwise until it¡äs slightly snug. At this point you should see the red laser dot.
- Turn Off: No off switch, you need to open the end cap and take the batteries out.
- About Storgae: If you plan to store the boresighter for a long period of time without use, remove the batteries to preserve power, place the sighter in a cool, dry place.
| Housing Material
| Laser Class
| Laser Type
|| Red Laser
| Laser Wavelength
| Max Output Power
| Power Supply
|| LR626 Button Batteries (Included)
| Product Dimensions
|| (1.73 x 0.43)" / (4.4 x 1.1)cm (L x Dia.)
|| 1.76oz / 50g
- 1 x Laser Bore Sighter
- 1 x User Manual