As to locksmiths, a set of lock pick tools is of great significance. To guarantee better and efficient work, it is quite a necessity to provide professional tools. Our 5pcs VISA Portable Stainless Steel Single Hook Lock Pick Set Silver may be helpful for you! Top quality stainless steel material is so sturdy in use that it could not easy to get rusty. Featuring sharp single hook, each tool in this set can effectively retrieve loose parts with ease. What is more, it is quite easy to operate. Compact box is convenient for daily carrying. You'd better not miss it out!
- Tools in this set are specifically designed for locks with small or narrow keyways
- They are precisely crafted to ensure ease of use
- As to some extremely tiny loose parts, this tool is conducive to retrieve them with ease
- The lock pick set is convenient to carry
- A good selection of lock picks, such as rakes, hook picks and a dimple rake
|Torsion Gear Dimensions
||(2.83 x 0.47)" / (7.2 x 1.2)cm (L x W)
|Padlock Gear/ Angle Gear/ Bending Gear/ Gear with S head Dimensions
||(3.07 x 0.31)" / (7.8 x 0.8)cm (L x W)
||0.32oz / 9g
- 1 x Padlock Gear
- 1 x Angle Gear
- 1 x Bending Gear
- 1 x Gear with S head
- 1 x Packing Box
Credit card lock pick set "James Bond" is the world's first credit card lock pick set, it is the most unique lock pick set ever! ?It is anactual mini lock pick set inside a credit card housing.Everyone needs a good lock pick for certain occasions.And if you are locking at all the possibilities,you would have to consider this one.It looks like a regular credit card with the lock picking tools sliding out.That just plain convenient.
The picksare solid stamped stainless steel and will give you a lifetime of uses.The greatest thing about this set is it look like a credit card and will fit in a wallet unnoticed.
- When done properly, lock picking does not harm the lock, but if you apply too much torque to the cylinder or too much pressure to the pins, there is always the risk of damaging the mechanism.
- If a pin won't budge when you try to push it up, you are probably applying too much torque so that the cylinder is too greatly misaligned with the hole in the housing. If this is the case, you'll need to release some of the torque. Doing so may cause pins to fall that are already set. Unfortunately, there's no way around that. Try changing the order of your picking on your next attempt.
- There are varying laws on lock picking, owning lock picks, and creating improvised tools. Most US states have specific laws in their criminal codes that define possession of "burglars tools" as a distinct and separate crime, but how this crime is defined varies among states. Check the laws for your area. And obviously, don't just pick someone else's lock, unless you want to get into trouble.