Ship from CN
The 433MHz Wireless Auto Remote Control Duplicator Key Fob duplicates and replaces factory original remotes for vehicles central locking systems, car/motorbike alarms, electronic gates, garage doors, home security products, short-range wireless remote control products and industrial control products. Setup is simple, fast and requires no tools. It employs one-to-one key copy, with each key password saved individually. Handy key chain size attaches to your car keys for portability. You can still keep and use your original factory remotes for backup. Click and order now!
- Simple setup, require no tools
- One-to-one key copy, strong privacy
- Each key password saved individually
- Used 12V 23A button battery.
- Can continuous repetitive copy use one million times
- Handy key chain size attaches to your car keys for portability
- Latest IC programming procedure preventing accidentally remove code
- This is a fixed frequency remote cloner 433mhz for copying 99.99% common fixed and learning code remote controls.
- Clone up to 2 remote signal from 2 different remotes
- Used for electronic gates, garage doors, home security products, short-range wireless remote control products and industrial control products
The essential condition for the selection of the remote control;
The copyed remote control operates normal, chip is compatible and frequency is correct.
Before buying,please confirm whether your remote control can be copyed or not.
Before buying,please make sure the copyed remote control operating frequency or choose & buy the frequency adjustable type remote control.
This copy of the remote control can not copy a computer code and rolling code , the device can only copy fixed code or learn codes.
It can't copy original car remote control, two-way remote control and rolling code remote control (Rolling code chips start with HCS commonly,such as HCS200,HCS201,HCS300,HCS301,etc)
||DC 12V 23A (Battery Included)
|The Transmission Power
||50 to 100m (Proof)
||-10?? to +50??
|Copy Chip Remote
2262, 2260, 5026, 5326, 5326-3, 5326-4, FP527, PT2240, EV1527, HT6010, HT6014, HT12E, HT640, HT680, PLC158, PLC008, SMC918, SMC926, PT2292, 12L-4SC, HT6026, UM3750AM, etc
(PLEASE NOTE: This is not a complete list! please check your original remote control before ordering. If your remote uses the 433MHz frequency it will work with the remote duplicator. Rolling code and special fixed code can not be cloned.)
||garage doors, motorcycles, car alarm products, home security products, short-range wireless remote control products, industrial control products
||(2.32 x 1.30 x 0.59)" / (5.90 x 3.3 x 1.5)cm (L x W x H)
||Electronic Components & Plastic
||1.23oz / 35g
||Silver & Black
- 1 x 433Mhz Wireless Remote Control Duplicator
How to Program? Step 1
Clear the history code from duplicator
1. Press button "Lock" and "Flash" continuously until LED fast flash become slow flash (about 3 seconds)
2. Release both buttons, and then press any button
If code clearance done properly, short press any button. Light will not flash at all
If light flash When short press any button clearance process done wrong. Please repeat clearance process againStep 2
Copy code from original transmitter
Place the cloner remote and the original remote close together side by side. Make sure They are touching
1. Simultaneously press a button on your original remote and one of the buttons on the clone remote and hold until the LED on the clone remote flashes steadily (about 3 seconds). The LED will first flash 3 times quick, then stops for a second, then flashes steadily.
2. Release Both buttons, and press the button again, light up means programming is successful. Copy other buttons in same way