No Products in the Cart
Questions and answers:
Question: Can I use this disc to grind out a tree stump?
Answer: Probably. Might take a while, a s it's basic a 4 "chainsaw. I used it to carve out recesses in a section of trunk for a planter. This cuts best on the edge, like a chainsaw - there are other power carving wheels that cut on the surface of the wheel that could work better for you.
(2) Question: Does the chain free wheel, or is it locked down by the 2 discs?
Answer: Once the discs are tightened down, the chain wont slide around, it locks into place very nicely.
(3) Question: What is the difference between 14 and 22 teeth disks - which jobs need 14 teeth and which 22?
Answer: I have found the 22 tooth disc works better on soft woods and the 14 tooth disc works better on hardwood. Both leave the wood feeling about the same. Key points are keeping them sharp.
1. Angle grinder disc chainsaw takes the muscle work out of cutting, carving, removing and sculpting of wood, plastics, ice and hard rubber with their speed and maneuverability.
2. The chain saw blade is held in place between two steel plates which provides a secure grip for carving. Regardless of grain or knots the blade cuts through the material with ease to the user.
3. Our 22 tooth design provides a smooth "finished" surface which is great for minimal sanding afterwards.
4. Great for curved work, like the in of bowls, for fast waste removal. Also invaluable for builders, plumbers and electricians for cutting floor/wall openings, remodeling, notching and grooving.
5. Chains can be either sharpened using a chain saw file or replaced as needed.
1. Great for curved work, like the in of bowls, cutting discs, resin metal cutting wheels for plywood, melamine, wood, stone, metal, plastic cutting and fast waste removal.
2.4 Inch grinder disc and chain 22 teeth precision cutting chain set for 100/115 angle grinder.
3. Made of hard carbide, wear resistant and durable. The chain disc blade is fastened tightly for safe use.
Chain thickness: 0.5cm/0.2“
Tool holder size: 16mm/0.63“
Maximum speed (RPM): 13000
1 * Chain Saws Disc (other accessories demo in the picture is not included.)
Please allow 1-2mm errors due to manual measurement.
Due to the difference between different monitors, there are color differences, please take the real product as the standard.