These adhesive-backed aluminum heatsinks are exclusively made for Raspberry Pi. They offer a significant cooling advantage over the non-cooled stock state. Better cooling means longer life span of your Raspberry Pi board and higher overclock speed. The heat sink has attached specialized heat dissipation, so it is easy to operate. Its premium aluminum material ensures both quality and safety! So, just take action here!
- One large heat sink for ARM processor, two small heat sinks one for LAN controller and the other for 3.3V regulator
- 3M adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink, providing additional cooling to the IC
- Can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool processor, regulators, etc.
- Also work on the SMCI USB/NIC controller chip, although it is somewhat larger than the chip itself
- Mainly compatible with Ardunio
- High-class aluminum ensures its good durability and strength
|| (0.55 x 0.55 x 0.24)" / (1.4 x 1.4 x 0.6)cm (L x W x H)
|| 0.07oz / 2g
- 1 x Chip Heat Dissipation Panel (14 x 14 x 6 mm)
- 2 x Chip Heat Dissipation Panels (8 x 8 x 4 mm)