These T Nuts are Zinc coated Steel which is one of the highest forms of corrosion resistant metals, making it last longer than other nuts on the market today. Our T nuts are very strong and are great for both indoor and outdoor use. This zinc coated steel is superior to regular steel and provides excellent rust resistance. Bolt Dropper T nuts are great to have around for use in wood and wet environments. Bolt Dropper hardware is the highest quality available on the market and we stand by our claim 100%. They are strong, corrosion resistant and will support all of your projects.
- Standard metric coarse threads.
- The design of serration can extend the surface between the nut and work piece,non-slip and easy to lock.
- Zinc plated prevent rust, High wear resistance of product surface. The T-Nut is very durable, Exquisite processing technology, 4 claws distributed symmetrically to hold the wood effectively and make the installation easier.
- The tee nut has a flat base with prong projections running parallel to the barrel. These prong nuts can be used in hard or soft wood as well as plastic or particle board. When installed, the tee nut sits flush with the fastened material.
- Simply tap the nuts into a suitably sized hole and the prongs will hold them in right position.
- Commonly Used Mechanical Equipment, Electronic Equipment, Communications Equipment, Hardware Lighting, Building Bridges, Furniture Decoration and Other Related Industries.
- 20 x Four Prong Furniture T Nuts(One size according to your choice)