The 20A 12V/24V Solar Charge Controller with LCD Display Auto Regulator Timer Solar Panel Battery Lamp LED Lighting Overload Protection is an intelligent, multi-functional solar charge and discharge controller. All the controlling parameters can be set by users to suit different needs. Visual LCD graphic symbol provides a user-friendly interface. Meanwhile, it automatically identifies system voltage level in intelligent PWM charge mode. And it is built with battery protection against over temperature, low voltage, reverse polarity, overload and short circuit. Click and order now!
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controllers to recognize the battery type (12 V / 24 V) before installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. The regulator is ONLY suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. (NOT suitable for lithium batteries, Ni-MH battery)
4. ONLY suitable for working with photovoltaic solar panels. (NOT for other DC or AC power source)
- Intelligent, multi-functional solar charge and discharge controller
- Adjustable charge/discharge control parameters, settable operating modes of loads
- Visual LCD graphic symbol, brief key operation
- Automatic identify system voltage level, intelligent PWM charge mode
- Multiple selection of battery
- Battery protection against over temperature, low voltage and reverse polarity
- Over-load and short-circuit protection
- Dual USB 5V output
- LCD Solar Charge Controller(20A) is easy to scroll through to view your battery status, solar voltage and amperage generated and how many KWh consumed. With PWM charging mode and temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust the charge parameters of battery by environment temperature to prolong the service life of battery. It also has various protections like short circuit, over load, reverse connection, over charge, under voltage etc.
- 12V / 24V Automatic Identification: It could recognize the solar output and adjust the voltage to match the battery specifications. For example, after receiving 24 volts from solar panel, if it has recognized the storage battery is 12 volt, the controller will send 24 volts into a 12 volt battery. NOTE: Please be sure to connect the battery first before your solar panel or the unit will not power up.
- MCU (micro controller unit) Control, settable voltage, built-in timer and full protect. Under-voltage, overload short, over-temperature, reverse connection, over charge, over discharge basic protection functions protect your battery.
- The LCD Screen is an excellent addition and the information that you get with just a push of a button. It displays battery voltage, PV voltage, charge current, load current, and kwh. Plus, with dual USB ports you can charge your phone directly from the controller.
||12V / 24V
|Max. Charge/Discharge Current
||10A / 20A (Optional)
|Max. Solar Panel Input Voltage
|Stop Charge Voltage
|Low Voltage Recovery
|Low Voltage Protection
|No Load Loss
||(5.12 x 2.68 x 0.98)" / (13 x 6.8 x 2.5)cm (L x W x H)
||4.23oz / 120g
- 1 x Solar Charge Controller
- 1 x English User Manual