The 2-pin Adjustable Speed Turn Signal LED Flasher Relay for Motorcycle LED Indicator Light works for most motorcycles to solve LED related turn signal problems such as rapid flashing, not flashing, or bulb burnt out warning on dashboard, making LED bulbs to blink at the desired rate. It directly replaces the OEM 2-pin flasher, eliminating the need for tapping wires to install the load resistors. Plus, it is equipped with all-round protection against short circuit, overload and reverse polarity. Click and order now!
- 2-pin electronic LED flasher relay
- Work for most motorcycles such as Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc.
- Solve LED related turn signal problems such as rapid flashing, not flashing, or bulb burnt out warning on dashboard
- Make LED bulbs to blink at the desired rate
- Speed adjustable, ranging from 50c/m to 200c/m
- Use a flat head screwdriver to turn the knob on the bottom for flashing speed setting
- Directly replace the OEM two-pin flasher
- Eliminate the need for tapping wires to install the load resistors
- Completely waterproof design
- All-round protection against short circuit, overload and reverse polarity
- Please notice to install in a correct direction, or the LED flasher relay won¡ät work
||-40¡ãC - 80¡ãC
||(1.38 x 1.38 x 1.06)" / (3.5 x 3.5 x 2.7)cm (L x W x H)
||0.63oz / 18g
- 1 x Motorcycle LED Flasher Relay