No Products in the Cart
Finger pulse oximeter is a method to detect pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation through fingers. One-button design is easy to operate. Suitable for daily use, to measure your health at any time.
Without breaking into the skin, it is quick and safe to use. It is convenient for patients with asthma and heart diseases to have close monitoring of medical conditions. With the small and portable size, the device is also great for sports enthusiasts to have it around when doing extreme sports.
1. Color screen display: the clear display screen helps user get a brighter and sharper vision of the information from pulse oximeter.
2. Multi-direction display: Four direction display can allow user to view conveniently the tested result in different direction.
3. Automatic shutdown: in the absence of signals, the product would power-off automatically after 8 seconds.
4. Easy to use: light and compact, accommodates wide range of finger sizes, the result will be shown on the screen.
5. Accurate & reliable: fingertip pulse oximeter can accurately determine your spo2 and PR after clinical and professional tests.
Material: ABS + PC
Display type: LED
Blood oxygen saturation (measurement range): 70% ~ 100%
Pulse rate (measurement range): 30bpm ~ 250bpm
Ideal For: medical,sport and daily homecare equipment
Power Requirement: 2 x AAA alkaline battery (Not included)
1 x Fingertip Oximeter
1 x user manual
1. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
2. Please allow slight dimension difference due to different manual measurement.
How to measure:
How does it work?
Plethysmograph - The SpO2 Waveform
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the wave amplitude is consistent (as shown in the figure), the pulse oximeter is optimized and readings can be taken.
The Perfusion Index (PI) informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
Frequently Asked Questions: